1 / 1
Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
This delicious lemony dessert is simple to make and tastes fantastic. Dust with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
2 dessertspoons melted butter
50g caster sugar
50g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Butter a baking dish.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the lemon zest, then add the flour and melted butter.
- Pour in milk and stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate