Sausage and courgette saute
6 people made this
About this recipe:
A lovely mixture of sausage and vegetables served over mash. Believe me, it tastes great!
6 pork and leek sausages, skinned and diced
1 courgette, sliced
2 crushed cloves of garlic
2 knobs butter
12 small potatoes, peeled and halved
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon milk
1 glug olive oil
- Boil potatoes with a pinch of salt until tender. Drain and mash with the milk and 1 knob butter.
- Warm olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the diced sausages. Cook until browned and no longer pink.
- In another pan, melt the remaining butter over medium heat and sauté the courgette with the garlic. Add the browned sausage.
- Cook peas for a few minutes in salted boiling water.
- Scoop the mash onto plates and add on top the sausages and the courgette mixture. Peas on the side to garnish. A perfect meal for the whole family!
Great tasting kids loved it.
- 10 Aug 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate