1 / 1 Picture by: annef
Beef and Mushroom Stew
Serves : 8
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 100g tomato puree
- 1kg diced beef stewing steak
- 1kg tomatoes, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cubes beef stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 500g white button mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:30min › Cook:1hr40min › Ready in:2hr10min
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan until hot. Saute the onions over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes
- Add beef and fry for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in mushrooms, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, tomato puree, stock cubes and herbs de Provence. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for at least 90 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!