1 / 1
7 people made this
About this recipe:
To make this dish a success, use extremely fresh scallops. Scallops are pan-seared in a super-hot pan. Enjoy with salad, rice, potatoes or pasta.
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cast iron pan or a heavy-based frying pan over high heat. (Do not add any fat).
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- When the pan is really hot, add the scallops.
- Remove from the heat. (The hot pan will be enough to cook the scallops).
- Turn the scallops over after 1 minute.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate