1 / 1 Picture by: matoutina
Bacon Wrapped Prunes
- 12 pitted prunes (preferably Agen prunes)
- 12 cocktail sticks
- 6 very thin rashers streaky bacon
Prep:10min › Cook:6min › Ready in:16min
- Dry-fry the bacon in a non-stick frying pan for about 3 minutes per side. Drain on kitchen towels.
- Cut each rasher of bacon into two. Wrap each prune with a piece of bacon, secure with a cocktail stick.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and microwave for 1 minute when ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!