1 / 1 Picture by: mimichette
- 1 pinch cracked pink peppercorns
- 200g lamb's lettuce
- 4 grapefruits
- 8 slices smoked salmon, cut into small squares
Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- Top and tail the grapefruits. Slice the skin off the grapefruit over a bowl. This is to catch any juices.
- Using a small knife, segment the grapefruits over the juice bowl.
- Arrange the lamb's lettuce onto each serving plate or a large salad bowl. Top with grapefruit segments and smoked salmon.
- Mix together 1 pinch of cracked peppercorns and 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice from the bowl. Pour over the salad and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!