- 200g grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:10min › Cook:4min › Ready in:14min
- Preheat the oven to 210 C / Gas 6/7. Cover a baking tray with a silicone baking mat, or with baking parchment.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan in 4 to 5cm circles onto the mat. Cook for 4 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove biscuits from the mat with a palette knife.Take a rolling pin and roll each biscuit onto the pin whilst they are still warm. Let each biscuit cool on the rolling pin. The biscuits will take the shape of the rolling pin.
- Serve once cooled and crisp.
Used different ingredients. They can also be made with Gruyère cheese - 08 Feb 2011
Took shortcuts. Small 5-10mm cubes can also be arranged on a sheet of greaseproof paper in the microwave. it takes 30 - 60 seconds for them to melt. This method is faster, but a lot of cheesy steam comes out of the Microwave, so it's a bit stinkier - 08 Feb 2011