1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Indian Reshmi Chicken Kebabs
Serves : 6
- 6 almonds
- 6 green chillies, seeded and chopped
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2.5cm (1 in) piece fresh root ginger, peeled
- handful chopped fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 100ml (4 fl oz) double cream
- 1kg (2 1/4 lb) skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets - cubed
- 30g (1 oz) butter
Prep:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr
- Place almonds in a small bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 15 to 20 minutes; drain. Place almonds, chillies, garlic, root ginger and coriander into the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth. Season with salt, and blend in lemon juice. Blend in cream.
- Transfer mixture to a large, nonmetallic bowl. Place chicken in bowl, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat, and lightly oil cooking grate. Remove meat from marinade, and thread onto skewers.
- Brush meat with butter, and arrange skewers on hot grate. Slowly cook the chicken until cooked through.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!