1 / 1 Picture by:
jemma1986d Derbyshire, England, UK
- 25g butter
- 400g finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g reduced fat soft cheese
- 1 block of ready to roll puff pastry
Prep:30min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr30min
- Heat 25g butter in a frying pan. Add 400g finely chopped mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes. Add 1 bunch finely chopped spring onions and cook until the mushrooms are soft and all the liquid has evaporated.
- Allow the mushroom mixture to cool, then stir in 200g reduced fat soft cheese.
- Meanwhile flour a kitchen work surface and roll out the block of puff pastry untill 1cm thick, add the mushroom mixture to the centre of pastry and spread out leaving a 2.5cm border around the edge.
- Roll the pastry up, from the long end, like a Swiss roll. Transfer to a baking tray making sure that the seam is underneath.
- Using a sharp knife make light diagonal slashes across the top of the pastry. Brush with a little melted butter and bake at 200 C / gas 6 untill golden brown.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes then cut into slices... ENJOY!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!