1 / 1
3 people made this
About this recipe:
These gluten and dairy-free treats are extremely nutty and delicious. They are the perfect Christmas cookie to enjoy anytime of the year.
Makes: 35 approximately
2 eggs, separated
1 pinch vanilla sugar or a few drops vanilla extract
35 (4cm) edible rice papers
35 whole hazelnuts for decoration
Extra time:1hr resting ›
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff. Stir in the honey, egg yolk and vanilla sugar, then fold in finely ground hazelnuts.
- Leave the mixture to stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Arrange rice paper on baking trays.
- With wet hands, form small balls with the mixture, place on the rice papers and arrange a whole hazelnut in the centres.
- Bake for about 25 minutes on the second shelf from the bottom of the oven.
Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate