1 / 1 Picture by: Christine
Chocolate Marzipan and Walnut Pralines
Makes: 25 pralines
- 400g marzipan
- 100g icing sugar, divided
- 100g walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 dessertspoons rum
- 2 dessertspoons maraschino liqueur
- 1-2 (300g) blocks dark chocolate cake covering
- 50 walnut halves
Prep:45min › Ready in:45min
- Knead marzipan with 80g icing sugar, chopped walnuts, rum and maraschino liqueur.
- Sprinkle the remaining icing sugar on a clean work surface. Roll out the marzipan and cut out circles, squares or rectangles.
- Melt chocolate covering according to package instructions.
- Stab each praline with a cocktail stick, coat with chocolate and shake off any excess. Place onto a greaseproof paper-lined tray.
- Allow to set a little, then top with a walnut half. Dry completely and store in tins.
Chocolate cake covering
Can be substituted for eating chocolate, but the finish will not be the same.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!