1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Jean's Gingery Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1.5L (2 1/2 pints) chicken stock
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices fresh root ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless chicken breast fillets - cooked and chopped
- 225g (8 oz) egg noodles
Prep:20min › Cook:25min › Ready in:45min
- In a large stockpot over medium heat, combine the stock, carrots, celery and black pepper and bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan over medium high heat, combine the root ginger, oil and chicken. Sauté for about 5 minutes and remove the ginger.
- Add the chicken to the stock mixture, bring back to the boil and then add the egg noodles. Continue to cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!