1 / 1
239 people made this
About this recipe:
A super-gooey cinnamon pull-apart bread, which is delicious for breakfast, brunch or general snacking. You can also use this recipe to make one whole monkey bread.
640g dry scone mix
200ml milk or more if needed
65g caster sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
55g chopped pecans
115g butter, melted
110g dark brown soft sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease 6-hole muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, stir together caster sugar with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Mix scone mix with milk to form a smooth dough. Roll into a long rope. Use scissors or a knife to cut into small pieces.
- Sprinkle about half of the pecans amongst the prepared muffin tin. Roll pieces of scone dough in cinnamon sugar and divide evenly in the tin. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar on top.
- Mix together dark brown soft sugar and melted butter. Stir in the remaining pecans. Distribute evenly over the dough balls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes in or until the bread is cooked through. Remove from oven and invert onto serving plates while still hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate