1 / 1 Picture by:
- 125ml soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh root ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 125ml white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 whole poussin, halved lengthways
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr15min › Extra time:8hr marinating › Ready in:9hr30min
- In shallow dish, mix the soy sauce, apricot jam, ginger, garlic, wine and sugar. Place the poussins in the dish and coat with the marinade. Cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Arrange the poussin halves in a baking dish. Pour over remaining marinade. Roast uncovered for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, basting frequently with the marinade, until juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!