1 / 1 Picture by:
Ponche de Frutas (Mexican Fruit Punch)
Serves : 20
- 1L (1 3/4 pints) strong brewed black tea
- 200g (7 oz) caster sugar
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 225g (8 oz) seedless green grapes, halved
- 225g (8 oz) plums, stones removed and diced
- 1 pineapple - peeled, cored and diced
- crushed ice
Prep:20min › Ready in:20min
- Brew the black tea and add sugar after removing the tea bags or leaves. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill in the refrigerator until cold.
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, grapes, plums and pineapple. Stir in sugar and tea mixture, and add crushed ice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!