1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- handful chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 1 small courgette, cut into thick slices
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 red pepper, cut pieces
- 10 cherry tomatoes
Prep:30min › Cook:10min › Ready in:40min
- In a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, cumin, chopped coriander and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, and mix well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Thread chicken, courgette, onion, red pepper and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Brush cooking grate with oil, and arrange skewers on hot grate. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning to cook evenly.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!