Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 110g butter, softened
- 12 tablespoons granulated artificial sweetener, such as Splenda
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 140g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 85g plain chocolate chips
- 60g chopped pecans
Prep:15min › Cook:12min › Ready in:27min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar substitute. Mix in water, vanilla and egg. Sift together the flour, bicarb and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips and pecans. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from trays to cool on wire racks.
This was a delicious treat. - 05 Jan 2014
Yummy! I made these but forgot to buy plain flour so they look more like cakes but are very tasty, will be making these again with the right flour. - 24 Aug 2013