1 / 1 Picture by: TRACY K
Baked Tilapia with Veggies
- 4 (115g) fillets tilapia fish
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon savoury seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 150g frozen cauliflower florets
- 150g frozen broccoli florets
- 150g frozen peppers
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Grease a 20x30cm dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with savoury seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.
If unavailable at your local supermarket, you can find it online.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!