1 / 1
86 people made this
About this recipe:
A fantastic vegetarian pasta that's easy to make. Cannelloni shells are stuffed with a mixture of spinach, ricotta and cottage cheese, baked in a tomato sauce and served.
Makes: 4 - 6 servings
145g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
225g cottage cheese
125g ricotta cheese
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
500g tomato based pasta sauce, divided
4 tablespoons water
225g cannelloni pasta
120g grated mozzarella cheese
Extra time:10min resting ›
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, cottage and ricotta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Blend well.
- Combine half of the pasta sauce and the 4 tablespoons water together. Spread evenly into a 20x30cm baking dish.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff each cannelloni shell with equal amounts of the cheese mixture. Place into baking dish. Pour remaining pasta sauce over the top. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate