1 / 1 Picture by: RunnerGirl
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- 450g lean minced beef
- 340g spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 600g chopped tomatoes
- 200g tomato puree
- 1/2 (220g) tin mushrooms, drained and sliced
Prep:20min › Cook:2hr › Ready in:2hr20min
- Brown mince over medium heat. Drain off fat.
- In a large saucepan, combine mince, salt, sugar, oregano, pepper, garlic granules, onion flakes, diced tomatoes, tomato puree and mushrooms. Simmer at a low heat setting for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain. Serve sauce over spaghetti.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!