1 / 1 Picture by: mominml
Cheesy chicken enchiladas
- 275g cubed cooked chicken
- 250ml soured cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 120ml vegetable oil for frying
- 12 corn tortillas
- jarred jalapenos, to taste - chopped
- 225g grated Cheddar cheese
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat an oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Grease a baking dish. Combine the chicken, soured cream, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Dip the corn tortillas into the hot oil one at a time until softened, about 10 seconds each. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture onto each tortilla, spread down the centre and roll into a cylinder. Place seam side down into the prepared baking dish. When all tortillas are filled and rolled, sprinkle the jalapenos over all and top with the Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and the enchiladas are hot, 12 to 15 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!