1 / 1 Picture by: The Cooking Couple
- 450g linguine pasta
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 100g fresh sliced mushrooms
- 75g chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 450g skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 360g chopped tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Cook pasta in about 4 litres of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add chicken, salt, basil and pepper; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Add tomatoes and saute an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken herb sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!