1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 1 loaf
- 225g marshmallows, quartered
- 250ml whipping cream
- 85g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 170g chopped glace cherries
- 110g chopped crystallised pineapple
- 150g dates, pitted and chopped
- 110g chopped salted pecans
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons sherry
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Extra time:8hr chilling › Ready in:8hr30min
- Heat marshmallows and cream over low heat, folding over and over until marshmallows are half melted. Remove from heat and continue folding until mixture is smooth and fluffy. Cool.
- Add 3/4 of the digestive biscuit crumbs, fruit, nuts, orange zest and sherry to the marshmallows. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle a buttered loaf tin with remaining digestive biscuit crumbs, then pour the marshmallow concoction over crumbs. Chill thoroughly.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!