1 / 1
12 people made this
About this recipe:
For a special Passover main, make a savoury mixture of shredded courgette, matzo farfel, eggs, onion and garlic. Stuff it under the skin of chicken breasts before roasting.
200g (7 oz) matzo farfel
2 courgettes, shredded
2 eggs, beaten
1 onion, chopped
salt and freshly pepper to taste
8 bone-in chicken breasts, with skin
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5. Grease a roasting tray or large baking dish.
- Place farfel in a bowl and cover with hot water for 3 or 4 minutes, until soft. Drain and squeeze out water.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine courgette, farfel, eggs, onion, salt and pepper.
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the stuffing under the skin of each chicken piece and arrange them on baking tray.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Drain off any fat and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate