1 / 1 Picture by: jillvanberkom
Chocolate Walnut Brownies
Makes: 1 20cm square tin
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 225g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Transfer to mixing bowl, cream together. Add sugar gradually. Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into chocolate mixture. Mix in walnuts. Spread batter into a greased 20cm square tin.
- Bake at 180 C / Gas 4 for 20 to 25 minutes.
very simple and yummy. did mine in a fan oven at 180'c for 30 mins. will do again - 14 Jan 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!