1 / 1 Picture by: Bark
- 500g (1 1/4 lb) long yellow chillies, cut into thick slices
- 500g (1 1/4 lb) green or red chillies, cut into thick slices
- 1.4L (2 3/8 pints) vinegar
- 450ml (16 fl oz) water
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Place the chillies into a large pot. Add the vinegar, water, garlic and onion. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ladle peppers into sterilised jars, and fill to the top with the liquid, leaving a .5cm (1/4 in) headspace. Tap jars on your work surface to remove air bubbles. Place two-piece lids on the jars.
- Place jars in the rack of a large, canning pot, and fill with enough water to cover the jars completely. Bring to the boil, and boil for 10 to 15 minutes. Refrigerate jars after opening.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!