1 / 1 Picture by: chibi chef
Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
- 35g sesame seeds
- 450g pasta
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 80ml light soy sauce
- 80ml rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 420g cooked chicken breast
- bunch chopped fresh coriander
- a few spring onions, chopped
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sesame seeds, and cook stirring frequently until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain pasta, and rinse under cold water until cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds, ginger and pepper. Shake well.
- Pour sesame dressing over pasta, and toss to coat evenly. Gently mix in chicken, fresh coriander and spring onions.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!