1 / 1 Picture by: mis7up
Slow Cooker Pasta Bake
- 650g beef mince
- 225g pasta
- 450g grated mozzarella cheese
- 280ml condensed cream of tomato soup
- 2 (400g) jars pasta sauce
- 225g sliced pepperoni
Prep:20min › Cook:4hr › Ready in:4hr20min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside. Brown the mince in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Drain off any grease.
- In slow cooker, alternate layers of minced beef, pasta, mozzarella cheese, soup, sauce and pepperoni.
- Cook on Low setting for 4 hours.
nice - 07 Nov 2012
I also added mushrooms to this recipe. It's a really great pasta dish. We will definitely make it again - 06 Jan 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!