1 / 1 Picture by: KingCan
Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto Pasta
- 4 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 85g sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 225g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 450g pasta
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Make pesto: In a small mixing bowl, combine basil, pine nuts, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In a small bowl, blanch sun dried tomatoes for 30 seconds in boiling water. Drain well, and slice tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat, saute garlic in olive oil. Simmer for 1 minute being very careful not to brown the garlic. Stir in the mushrooms and let them saute until tender. Add the pesto, salt, cayenne pepper and sun dried tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and let the mixture simmer.
- Bring a large pot of salted water and pasta to the boil. Let pasta cook until al dente, drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss pasta and sauce until the pasta is well coated.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!