1 / 1 Picture by: sarah jean
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes: 24 cookies
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 225g unsalted butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 85g peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 335g dark chocolate chips
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped*
Prep:15min › Cook:12min › Ready in:27min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt, set aside. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Stir in the peanut butter, egg and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients, mix well. Then fold in the chocolate chips and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Shape into 5cm balls and place on baking trays a few cms apart as they'll spread while cooking.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from baking trays to cool on wire racks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!