2 people made this
About this recipe:
Fun, yummy butter rings (especially for butter lovers)!!! The soft dough is piped into ring shapes and baked.
Makes: 12 butter rings
150g butter, softened
75g icing sugar
1 sachet vanilla sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
175g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Melt the butter and leave to cool, then add the icing sugar, vanilla sugar, egg and coriander.
- Gradually incorporate the flour and cornflour, kneading well.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a fluted nozzle and pipe rings onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate