Easy Chunky Tomato Salsa
Makes: 1 bowl of salsa
- 1 glove of garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, very finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3 pinches of salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Prep:15min › Extra time:30min marinating › Ready in:45min
- Mix all together and enjoy.
For best results, leave for 30 minutes to marinate.
Took ten minutes to throw together. I put it all in the blender together and whizzed it for about 30 seconds just to mix it all thoroughly and more combined. I served with chicken fajitas - absolutely gorgeous! - 08 Apr 2012
I've loved Mexican food since I was a wee boy, for some strange reason I've never made my own salsa... This is lovely & very easy to make in only 10-15mins, needless to say I will probably never buy another ready made salsa again. Thank you! - 13 May 2013
Quick & Easy, but really fresh taste. went down well Thanks. - 03 May 2011