1 / 1 Picture by: OrlaK
- 240ml water
- 1 slice lemon
- 4 to 8 whole cloves
- 1 spoon manuka honey (tablespoon or teaspoon depending on desired sweetness)
- a little lemon juice if desired
- 1 measure whiskey of choice
Prep:5min › Ready in:5min
- Pour water into kettle and boil.
- Slice lemon and place whole cloves into the lemon slice. Place this into a mug or glass.
- Spoon the honey into the mug, leaving the spoon in the mug and add lemon juice if desired.
- Add whiskey and pour over boiling water, stir well to melt honey.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!