1 / 1 Picture by: Flora
- 1 teaspoon Flora Cuisine
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 4 spring onions, cut into 4
- 115g (4 oz) mixed mushrooms, such as chestnut, oyster
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 55g (2 oz) creamed coconut
- 250ml semi skimmed milk
- 1-2 teaspoons tamarind paste (30g)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 115g (4 oz) mange tout
- 15g fresh coriander leaves
- Freshly cooked rice or noodles, to serve (75g dried per person)
Prep:12min › Cook:10min › Ready in:22min
- Heat the Flora Cuisine in a wok or large frying pan, add the ginger, chilli, onions and chicken and stir fry for 5-10 minutes. Add the mushrooms for the last minute.
- Crumble in the coconut and add the milk, tamarind paste and mange tout. Simmer gently for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked. Add the zest and juice of lime and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle over the coriander leaves and serve the curry with rice or noodles.
Although a lovely recipe,its not very healthy as the saturated fat is 11g,people should be eating food with less than 5 grams of sat fats per 100g - 14 Jun 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!