1 / 1 Picture by: Flora
- 3-4 chicken breasts (450g), skinned and cubed
- 2.5cm (1 inch) piece of fresh root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 50ml Flora Cuisine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ Knorr Chicken stock pot
- 284ml pot Elmlea Single or mixed with low-fat natural yoghurt
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Basmati rice (300g) to serve
Prep:25min › Cook:20min › Ready in:45min
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and mix with the ginger, garlic, chilli, black pepper, coriander and lime. Set aside to allow flavours to develop.
- Heat half the Flora Cuisine in a heavy based frying pan and fry the chicken for 8-10 mins until browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile heat remaining Flora Cuisine in a pan and cook the onion and red chilli for 5 mins until golden brown. Add the turmeric and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock pot, Elmlea and/or yoghurt and heat through gently. Add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 5 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander and serve immediately with rice and vegetables.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!