1 / 1 Picture by: JO~Lite
- 1 (3kg) turkey crown
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 dessertspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 dessertspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr30min › Ready in:1hr45min
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, sea salt and black pepper. Place the turkey crown in a roasting tin (on a rack if desired) and rub the herb mixture all over the crown, getting under the skin as well.
- Roast the crown for 90 minutes to 2 hours, or until the juices run clear. Tent with aluminium foil and let rest for 15-20 minutes before carving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!