1 / 1 Picture by:
Creamy mushroom and chicken tagliatelle
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 chicken breast fillets, diced
- 110g assorted mushrooms, chopped roughly (I like to go for 3 different varieties as it gives a rich flavour)
- 280ml single cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt or Aromat® seasoning
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 160g tagliatelle
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- In a saucepan, add the oil and begin frying the chopped onions for 1 minute.
- Then add the diced chicken and fry until chicken is sealed (white) all over, about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a minute longer before adding the cream, salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat down so that the sauce only simmers, and stir regularly.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle, about 5 minutes. Drain well and add to the creamy sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!