1 person made this
About this recipe:
Turkey cubes marinate with spices, oregano and mint and then are baked in a hot oven. This recipe is kindly provided by Judy.
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons chopped oregano and mint
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper
340g (12oz) turkey breast, cubed
Extra time:1hr marinating ›
- Grate the onion and crush the garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients except the turkey together.
- Add the cubed turkey and completely coat. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Place the marinated turkey in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until turkey is no longer pink at the centre, about 30 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate