1 person made this
About this recipe:
Lean turkey steaks and potatoes combine in a light frittata. This recipe is kindly provided by Judy.
340g (12oz) new potatoes
2 turkey steaks
1 medium red onion, chopped
1 chilli (optional)
7 medium eggs
black pepper to taste
1 pepper, sliced into rings (optional)
tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes and slice 5mm thick.
- Meanwhile, dice and fry turkey steaks until brown using Fry lite®. Soften the onion and optional chilli in the same pan.
- Mix turkey, onion and chilli and potatoes together and place in casserole or flan dish.
- Whisk the eggs with some black pepper. Pour eggs over mix and decorate with pepper rings and tomatoes if desired.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate