Tomato, carrot and onion salad
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 vine ripened tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- squeeze of lemon juice
- glug of extra virgin olive oil
Prep:5min › Ready in:5min
- Simply arrange the carrot, tomato and onion on a plate. Add a sprinkle of salt, squeeze some lemon juice over and drizzle with oil.
- Cover with cling film and keep at room temperature until required.
See it on my blog
this is similar to my carrot salad, the basic recipe is onion, carrot and lemon juice, also i add sweetcorn and if i have them i will also add peppers and cucumber, don't like tomato - 22 Mar 2014