1 person made this
About this recipe:
Pitta bread with any kind of topping! Kids can have fun helping to make these. The ingredient quantities will change depending on the amount of pizzas you need to make.
Makes: 1 pitta pizza
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Use the back of a spoon to evenly spread tomato puree on top of the pitta bread. Place on a baking tray.
- Spread the grated cheese across the pitta bread - this is important as when it melts it keeps the other ingredients in place.
- Then put your favourite toppings on - I normally use pineapple, sweetcorn and mushrooms.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
Quick easy and tasty! My kids loved them
- 27 May 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate