1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 6 "sandwiches"
- 250g butter
- 130g icing sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 300g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (400g) tin condensed milk
- 1 pinch salt
Prep:30min › Cook:15min › Extra time:2hr setting › Ready in:2hr45min
- Cream together butter and sugar, then vanilla.
- Add in the egg yolks, then the flour to form a dough. Wrap dough in cling film and place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160 C / Gas 2 1/2.
- Roll dough in between 2 sheets of wax paper. Cut out 12 pieces 4cmx14cm.
- Bake these biscuits for 15 minutes.
- For the caramel, put the condensed milk tin in a pot. Cover with water and boil for 2 hours, making sure that the tin remains covered with water, then cool for 30 minutes.
- Open tin, and allow to rest.
- Make sandwiches with biscuits and caramel.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!