1 / 1 Picture by: dw68
Yummy white chocolate cheesecake
dw68 Angus, Scotland, UK
- 190g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 8 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 85g butter, melted
- 3 (100g) Milkybars®
- 300g cream cheese
- 300ml whipping cream
- milk chocolate for grating
Prep:30min › Extra time:1hr chilling › Ready in:1hr30min
- Combine crushed biscuits, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix with melted butter. Press into to 23cm springform baking tin, chill until set.
- Melt chocolate and leave to cool.
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Whip the cream until it has soft peaks. Combine whipped cream and chocolate well then mix in cream cheese.
- Pour over set base and chill until set about 1 hour. Grate some chocolate over top and its ready. Enjoy!!!
This is absolutely delicious and easy to make.A must for those of you who love white. - 21 Feb 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!