1 / 1 Picture by:
- 120ml fresh orange juice
- 120ml red wine
- Grated zest from 1 lemon
- Grated zest 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons redcurrant jelly
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes or until thickened. Season with pepper, then drizzle
- Pour the orange juice and wine into a small saucepan. Add the grated zest from orange and lemon, redcurrant jelly and mustard. Stir over a low heat for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool and use later or pour into a sterilised jar, seal with a tight lid and store in your fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!