1 / 1 Picture by: smokinmonkey
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 450g cabbage, sliced into bite size pieces
Prep:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Blend the sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper until mixed thoroughly.
- Add the vegetable oil to a preheated wok over high heat and heat for 30 seconds.
- Turn the heat down to midway. Add the cabbage and stir-fry for 3 minutes until it is wilted and covered with oil.
- Remove the wok from the heat and stir in the sauce mixture. Serve immediately.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!