1 / 1 Picture by: smokinmonkey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 500g Chinese mushrooms, chopped into thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 red pepper, shredded roughly
- 1/2 green pepper, shredded roughly
- 1 teaspoon brandy
Prep:8min › Cook:7min › Ready in:15min
- Heat wok and add the oil and butter. After the butter melts, add the mushroom pieces and stir well over medium heat.
- When the mushroom pieces are softened, add the soy sauce and then add all the shredded peppers, continuously stirring the mixture for about half a minute.
- Pour the brandy over the dish and serve.
Any type of bulky mushroom can be used instead.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!