1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 8 single yorkshires
- oil as needed
- 3 eggs
- 300ml (1/2 pint) full fat milk
- 110g (4oz) plain flour
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Prep:5min › Cook:25min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 220 C Gas 7. Put oil in either muffin or Yorkshire tray for 8 Yorkies).
- When the oven is at temperature, put your tray in to heat oil.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the flour and whisk until creamy. It shouldn't be too runny or too thick. If it is, add bit extra milk or flour.
- When oil is hot, quickly pour in mixture, and bake the Yorkies until puffed and golden, about 25 minutes. Don't open the oven while baking or they will sink.
- Halfway through cooking time, turn down too 200 C / Gas 6 so they don't burn.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!