5 people made this
About this recipe:
My food tech teacher taught me how to make these scones but adding the chocolate fudge was my idea!!
Makes: 8 scones
250g self raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / gas mark 3.
- Put the butter and flour in a mixing bowl. Rub the mixture into your finger tips until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Keep folding the mixture using a palette knife. Whilst pouring the milk in little by little (if you don't have a palette knife a normal knife will do).
- By now it should be dough. Push down on it making it flatish.
- Cut up your fudge and put it on the top of the dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball this will make a dough ball with fudge in it.
- Push down again to on make it flatish. Cut it in to shapes and place on a baking tray in the oven. Bake for 25 -30 minutes.
Instead of fudge you could use raisins, marshmallows or anything as long as its dry.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate