1 person made this
About this recipe:
Delicious banana sundae, kids love it and you might too. This is the easy version - to find the more luxurious one search see my Banana split recipe on this site.
Makes: 3 sundaes
2 scoops of ice cream (any flavour)
your choice of whipped cream (can or homemade)
your choice of berries (optional)
Extra time:35min freezing ›
- Grab a ice cream cup or whatever you would prefer to put the banana sundae into.
- Chop up the 2 bananas into little wheels. Spread them neatly across the bottom of the glass.
- Now, scoop up the ice cream of your choice into the glass on top of the bananas. Squirt or dollop the whipped cream onto the ice cream.
- Let it freeze for 15 to 45 minutes.
- Decorate the top with berries of your choice... Strawberries? Raspberries? Blueberries? Blackberries? Be creative! Get ready to enjoy your luxurious trip to heaven.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate