Simple chocolate brownies
437 people made this
About this recipe:
These brownies are so simple to make, they are a classic fudgy brownie. Gorgeous texture. It is ideal for the kids, or a bit of chocolate love.
170g plain chocolate
225g soft brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
170g plain flour
100g chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4 and grease a baking tin - 20 x 30 cm is ideal.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a small heat-proof bowl.
- Melt the plain chocolate in the bowl over a pan of simmering water on the hob.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork. Add the eggs to the butter mixture and stir in. Add the flour and stir. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into the baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn out onto a cooling rack and leave to cool.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
This cake has a gorgeous texture. Was so quick
- 30 Nov 2012
This was quick and easy to make.tastes delicious.
- 14 Jun 2013
Gorgeous & fudgy with crispy top best brownie i have ever made
- 07 Nov 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate